Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl features spicy buffalo chicken that’s made in the slow cooker or the pressure cooker; then it’s served over cauliflower rice and topped with creamy blue cheese for this delicious low-carb and gluten-free dinner. Use Pressure Cooker Recipes to find more recipes like this one.
These Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls had me wondering, am I the last person to discover that Franks Red Hot Sauce and Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce are both low-carb and completely sugar-free? Well probably not, but when I did realize that this delicious buffalo hot sauce has zero carbs, it got my brain swirling with recipe ideas, so if you’re a buffalo chicken fan watch for them coming over the next few weeks.
These power-packed buffalo chicken bowls have it all! Full of flavor, easy to make with slow cooker Buffalo chicken, avocado, tomato, blue cheese, and drizzled homemade Ranch!
These buffalo chicken bowls taste incredible, and after we finish making them, it’ll be your new favorite meal prep recipe. It’s everything you need in a meal, with tender chicken, fresh veggies, and rice or cauliflower rice, covered with smoky buffalo sauce and homemade Ranch #getinmybelly!
Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 3 Hours and 35 Minutes
Buffalo Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tsp. Green Tabasco sauce or other green hot sauce (probably optional, but good)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce or Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1-2 T agave nectar (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup homemade chicken stock or canned chicken broth
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to season cauliflower
- 1/2 cup thickly sliced green onion, both green and white parts
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large head of cauliflower (6-8 cups chopped cauliflower)
- 1 T olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
- First, Trim chicken breasts and cut each one into half lengthwise.
- Second, Spray the slow cooker insert with olive oil or non-stick spray and place chicken strips in the slow cooker.
- Next, Mix the 1 cup chicken stock, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours or until the chicken shreds apart easily with a fork.
- When chicken is tender, drain in a colander placed in the sink, discarding the stock the chicken was cooked in. (Some herbs will stick to the chicken, as well as some coagulated protein. You can rinse the chicken before you shred it if you prefer, but I didn’t worry about it.)
- Let chicken cool for a few minutes so it’s easier to handle, then shred chicken apart with two forks.
- Mix Frank’s Hot Sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, Green Tabasco Sauce, Agave Nectar, and the other 1/4 cup chicken stock.
- Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and pour the sauce over, stirring gently to combine the chicken and sauce.
- Cook on high while you prepare the cauliflower rice.
- Trim the cauliflower and discard the leaves.
- If you’re using a food processor to chop up the cauliflower, first use a large knife to chop the cauliflower (including the stems) into medium-sized pieces.
- Then pulse the cauliflower pieces using the steel blade in the food processor until it’s finely chopped. (This recipe has good photos and instructions for doing that. You can also grate larger pieces of cauliflower with a large standing box grater if you don’t have a food processor.)
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick frying pan or wok. (I used my new Green Pan Wok, which worked perfectly.)
- Add the garlic cloves and saute about 30 seconds (just until you smell garlic) and then discard the garlic. (Don’t let it brown or the oil will taste bitter.)
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry until the cauliflower is starting to get tender, about 4 minutes (or a little longer if you want it more well done.)
- Season cauliflower well with salt and fresh-ground black pepper, then turn off the heat and stir in the sliced green onions.
- To serve, put about one-fourth of the cauliflower rice in a serving bowl, top with a generous spoonful of the buffalo chicken and some sauce, and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve hot.
Recommended Slow Cooker Size:
- I used my Crock-Pot 3-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker to make the chicken in this recipe. If you only have a large size, I would double the chicken and sauce ingredients and freeze some of the chicken for another meal.
Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Option:
- If you prefer to make the buffalo chicken in the Instant Pot or an electric pressure cooker, use the chicken from Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tacos with the cauliflower rice bowl from this recipe.
- This recipe created by Kalyn.
Keto Dinner | Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl, Keto Dinner Recipes Comfort Foods, Keto Dinner Recipes Clean Eating, Keto Dinner Recipes Burger, Keto Dinner Recipes No Cheese, Keto Dinner Recipes Summer, Keto Dinner Recipes Zucchini, Keto Dinner Recipes Oven, Keto Dinner Recipes Skillet, Keto Dinner Recipes Broccoli, Keto Dinner Recipes Lunch Ideas, Keto Dinner Recipes No Meat, Keto Dinner Recipes Enchilada, Keto Dinner Recipes Tuna, Keto Dinner Recipes Salad, Keto Dinner Recipes BBQ, Keto Dinner Recipes Vegan, Keto Dinner Recipes Mushrooms, Keto Dinner Recipes Kielbasa, Keto Dinner Recipes Asparagus, Keto Dinner Recipes Spinach, Keto Dinner Recipes Cheese, Keto Dinner Recipes Sour Cream, Keto Dinner Recipes Zucchini Noodles, Keto Dinner Recipes Grain Free, Keto Dinner Recipes Paleo, Keto Dinner Recipes Weight Loss, Keto Dinner Recipes Olive Oils, Keto Dinner Recipes Sauces, Keto Dinner Recipes Squat Motivation, Keto Dinner Recipes Onions, Keto Dinner Recipes Bread Crumbs, Keto Dinner Recipes Egg Whites, Keto Dinner Recipes Chicken Casserole, Keto Dinner Recipes Dreams, Keto Dinner Recipes Cauliflowers, Keto Dinner Recipes Fried Rice, Keto Dinner Recipes Mashed Potatoes, Keto Dinner Recipes Glutenfree, Keto Dinner Recipes Garlic Butter, Keto Dinner Recipes Taco Shells, Keto Dinner Recipes Hot Dogs, Keto Dinner Recipes Cleanses, #chocolate #keto, #lowcarb, #paleo, #recipes, #ketogenic, #ketodinner, #ketorecipes #buffalo #chicken #cauliflower #rice #bowls