Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli is a family friendly, easy to make dinner that’s perfect for busy nights!
The temperatures are finally getting to where I find it acceptable to use the oven again. It’s looking like the 90 degree days are over for the year, but then again this is Colorado and you never know what the weather is going to do.
There’s still a few weeks of summer left, but I know I’ll be transitioning more to cooking in the oven and slow cooker and less on the grill. As always though, I’m all about easy, uncomplicated cooking that tastes great and that’s exactly what this Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli is.
I have a few sheet pan dinners on the blog and will definitely be adding a few more in the future. They’re easy to make, cook in a fairly short amount of time and the best part is, if you line your sheet pan with foil you have almost no dishes to wash! For presentation sake, I didn’t line mine with foil, but any other time you better believe I would be.
Sheet Pan Parmesan Pesto Chicken with Potatoes, Broccoli and Carrots is a satisfying flavor bursting Meal in one and is so ridiculously easy with pantry ingredients!! This practically one pan prep meal makes the ideal dinner for those busy nights or anytime you want hassle free yummylicious eats!
This baked pesto chicken and veggies does require some chopping – so you can either pull up a chair, enlist a child or husband, or have some broccoli, carrots and chicken already chopped and ready to go and then it can be prepped in minutes. You can even chop your potatoes beforehand, just be sure to keep them refrigerated in cold water so they don’t turn brown. But even if you don’t chop beforehand, its less than 20 minutes of mindless work in exchange for full, happy, satisfied, singing-your-praises-bellies.
Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Active Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed between the palms of your hands
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, crushed between the palms of your hands
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders, seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko or gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed between the palms of your hands
- First, Preheat oven to 425° F. and line a rimmed sheet pan with foil. Add the broccoli to the sheet pan, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Second, In a resealable freezer bag add the panko, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and spices. Seal the bag and shake to combine.
- Next, In a shallow dish whisk together the egg with a tablespoon of water or milk. Add the seasoned chicken tenders to the dish and coat them in the egg mixture. Remove the chicken from the dish and into the freezer bag. Shake to coat them in the panko mixture.
- Place the chicken tenders onto the sheet pan and place it into the oven. Bake for 10 minutes then flip the chicken and broccoli over. Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the broccoli with the remaining tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Serve as is, with a side of marinara sauce or over pasta.
Healthy Recipes | Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli, Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss, Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Pasta, Healthy Recipes On A Budget, Healthy Recipes Breakfast, Healthy Recipes For Picky Eaters, Healthy Recipes Desserts, Healthy Recipes Clean, Healthy Recipes Snacks, Healthy Recipes Low Carb, Healthy Recipes Meal Prep, Healthy Recipes Vegetarian, Healthy Recipes Lunch, Healthy Recipes For Kids, Healthy Recipes Crock Pot, Healthy Recipes Videos, Healthy Recipes Weightloss, Healthy Recipes Chicken, Healthy Recipes Heart, Healthy Recipes For One, Healthy Recipes For Diabetics, Healthy Recipes Smoothies, Healthy Recipes For Two, Healthy Recipes Simple, Healthy Recipes For Teens, Healthy Recipes Protein, Healthy Recipes Vegan, Healthy Recipes For Family, Healthy Recipes Salad, Healthy Recipes Cheap, Healthy Recipes Shrimp, Healthy Recipes Paleo, Healthy Recipes Delicious, Healthy Recipes Gluten Free, Healthy Recipes Keto, Healthy Recipes Soup, Healthy Recipes Beef, Healthy Recipes Fish, Healthy Recipes Quick, Healthy Recipes For College Students, Healthy Recipes Slow Cooker, Healthy Recipes With Calories, Healthy Recipes For Pregnancy, Healthy Recipes For 2, Healthy Recipes Wraps, Healthy Recipes Yummy, Healthy Recipes Super, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes For The Week,
#healthyrecipes #recipes #food #appetizers #dinner #sheet #parmesan #crusted #chicken #brocoli