Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce made totally in one pot will change your life. Enjoy a healthy low carb, low fat, low calorie “Spaghetti” and Meat Sauce Dinner!
While working on set, Craft Services would have Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms and Sauce all ready for me, every day. A huge dollop of Cottage Cheese would be on top! Imagine if they would have used a Pressure Cooker? Sure would have saved them time and room in their Food Trucks. The lead Make Up Artist, Wendy, was a good friend of mine. We met while I was teaching Aerobics at Slimmons, Richard Simmons’ Exercise Studio in Beverly Hills. She was one of my students and we became friends and then started working together.
Ground Turkey is much leaner and drier than Ground Beef, so you may need less oil, if you are using Ground Beef. I must admit, however, that I do like the taste of a little Olive Oil in Pasta Sauce. If using Ground Turkey, add an extra Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce with the Ground Turkey.
In my house we have to eat low carb has my husband is a diabetic. We had first switched over to whole wheat pasta for the higher fiber content to make sugar levels in the body rise slower.
Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings\
- 1 ounce Grated Carrot (helps with acidity)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper or to taste
- 1 inch Asiago/Parmesan Rind
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 6 oz Cremini Mushrooms sliced, optional
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 2-4 pounds Spaghetti Squash whole
- 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 3/4 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Red Wine/Cabernet or stock
- 1 pound Ground Beef or Turkey
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Yellow/Brown Onion diced
- 1 stalk Fresh Celery diced
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Premium Fish Sauce
- First, Trim Stem and Scrub Spaghetti Squash and set aside.
- Second, Select Sauté or Browning on your Pressure Cooker cooking pot and allow it to heat. Add Olive Oil to the cooking pot and then dump in the ground beef, onions and celery. Sauté the beef, onions and celery, until they begin to car
- Next, Pour in Beef Stock and Red Wine and mix through, making sure all brown bits have loosened from the bottom of the pot. Add carrots, mushrooms, seasonings, tomatoes, 3 oz tomato paste and all liquids. Mix well. Push Cheese Rind and Bay Leaves into Sauce.
- Place Whole Spaghetti Squash on top of Sauce. Push down into Sauce, if needed.
- Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve. Cook on High Pressure for 10-14 minutes, depending on size of Spaghetti Squash.
- When Beep sounds, allow a full Natural Pressure Release.
- Carefully remove the Spaghetti Squash from cooking pot. Remove Bay Leaves and Cheese Rind from Sauce. Select Sauté or Browning, add the rest of the tomato paste and simmer, until the Sauce has thickened. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cut Spaghetti Squash down the length and remove the seeds and gusts. Use a fork to scrape the strands.
Healthy Recipes | Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce, Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss, Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Pasta, Healthy Recipes On A Budget, Healthy Recipes Breakfast, Healthy Recipes For Picky Eaters, Healthy Recipes Desserts, Healthy Recipes Clean, Healthy Recipes Snacks, Healthy Recipes Low Carb, Healthy Recipes Meal Prep, Healthy Recipes Vegetarian, Healthy Recipes Lunch, Healthy Recipes For Kids, Healthy Recipes Crock Pot, Healthy Recipes Videos, Healthy Recipes Weightloss, Healthy Recipes Chicken, Healthy Recipes Heart, Healthy Recipes For One, Healthy Recipes For Diabetics, Healthy Recipes Smoothies, Healthy Recipes For Two, Healthy Recipes Simple, Healthy Recipes For Teens, Healthy Recipes Protein, Healthy Recipes Steak, Healthy Recipes For School, Healthy Recipes Slimming World, Healthy Recipes Fitness, Healthy Recipes Baking, Healthy Recipes Sweet, Healthy Recipes Indian, Healthy Recipes Summer, Healthy Recipes Vegetables, Healthy Recipes Diet, Healthy Recipes No Meat, Healthy Recipes Asian, Healthy Recipes On The Go, Healthy Recipes Fast, Healthy Recipes Ground Turkey, Healthy Recipes Rice, Healthy Recipes Mexican, Healthy Recipes Fruit, Healthy Recipes Tuna, Healthy Recipes Sides, Healthy Recipes Zucchini, Healthy Recipes Broccoli, Healthy Recipes Spinach,
#healthyrecipes #recipes #food #appetizers #dinner #instantpot #cooker #spaghetty #squash #meat #sauce