Okay, so maybe not a recently recent discovery. I mean, I’d heard of it, I’d seen it, watched it be made, but never had it. I decided to make it after seeing a video by Byron Talbot, then seeing a gnocchi board at Sur La Table. It was fate telling me to make this gnocchi recipe. Finally.
author: eden(Thank You)
- 1 lb gnocchi
- Water enough to fill a large pot 3/4 full
- 4 strips smoked bacon chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 2 egg yolks beaten well
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley and more parmesan to garnish
- Report this ad
- Bring water, salted heavily, to a boil in a large pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg yolks, milk and cheese with a fork or whisk. Set aside.
- nexs GNOCCHI WITH BACON CREAM SAUCE for full instraction